jueves, 2 de junio de 2016

EXPRESING OPINIONS >> Agree or Disagree with these statements

1. Coca Cola is the best drink in the world.
I disagree, for me the best drink in the world is the water because it stops the thirst and my favorite fizzy drink is pepsi.

2. I really like fast food.
 I agree the fried potatoes but is harmful food that I eat occasionally.

3. Woman drivers are very dangerous.
 I completely disagree. It is confirmed that car accidents provoked by women are milder.

4. English is an easy language to learn.
I agree, it is an easy and useful language but it requires time to practice and that is complicated.

5. Education in Chile should be free.
I completely agree but it is a complicated situation.
 
6. War is sometimes the only option to resolve some differences.
I completely disagree because the war only brings suffering and hate.

7. Argentinian soccer players are the best in the world.
I don’t know about soccer players.

8. I hate people who have pets but do not take good care of them.
I completely agree because I don't understand for what reason people adopt animals if they don't care considering that nobody forces them. 

9. We should not kill and eat any animals.
I don't mind sometimes I think that I shouldn't eat animals for the way in that they are bred but I feel need to eat fish.

10. The best type of transport is the bike.
I completely agree. It is a healthy type of transport and does not pollute. 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario