jueves, 31 de marzo de 2016

I'm Natalia Huerta I was born in Santiago on September 25 of 1989, I went to elementary and high school in San Cristobal College, after that in 2011 I'm started my career, veterinary medicine in the University of Chile, I chose this career because I love the behavior of the animals.

Me and my family
My family is formed by my son, my mom and my six little pets. The name of my son is Anìbal is my favorite person in the world. 

My pets are gerbils, this animals are like a little mouse, they love jumping running and specially bite all.

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Natalia, we have several things in common, I also have a daughter and I love rodents, also I have a gerbil :)

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi Natalia! you gerbils are very loving
    See you in the class!

    ResponderBorrar